I want to give you some tools that you can use as your foundation. I want to share with you some wisdom from the good old book. To make it easier for you, I will categorize them. Keep in mind there are many more incredible and inspiring verses. I will challenge you to grab your good old book, find your favorite verses, be transformed and inspire by it. The list below can be a weapon that allows you to face whatever situation you may be in. I Hope it blesses you!
Who Am I?
- I am God’s child (John 1:12)
- I am the salt and light of the earth. (Matthew 5:13-14)
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (2 Cor 5:17)
- I have been bought with a price. I belong to God. (1 Cor 6:19-20)
I am feeling alone.
- And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (Matthew 28:20)
- I will never leave you; never will I forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5)
- The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest” (Exodus 33:14)
I am losing my desire to live and hope.
- Because I live, you also will live. (John 14:19)
- I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. (Psalm 118:17)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
- I am assured that all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
- If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. (John 8:36)
I Feel Afraid.
- Do not be afraid. Stand firm, and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. (Exodus 14:13)
- The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. (Deuteronomy 31:8)
- Cast your cares on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. (Psalm 55:22)
I need encouragement.
- There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1)
- The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? (Psalm 118:6)
- For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace. (Roman 6:14)
If you have not done so by now, I will encourage you to join our Online community. It is a judgment-free zone. For more information click the button below!